Montreal & Quebec City - Michelin Green GuideMichelin
The third edition Green Guide Montreal & Quebec City presents two French-Canadian cities steeped in New World history, French language and culture. Cosmopolitan port-city Montreal intrigues with its blended international character, while quaint provincial capital Quebec City appeals with the historic charm of its winding old streets. Museums, historic sites, parks, family-friendly activities, and walking tours abound. Michelin's celebrated star-rating system and trusted advice ensure you see the best of these two beautiful Quebec cities, with multiple excursions to the surrounding region.
• Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, from Montreal's 1-star harbor cruises to the 3-star historic Lower Town of Quebec City.
• Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions so you don't miss a thing.
• Enjoy Montreal’s street cafés and casinos; step out for the best walks in coastal Gaspésie. Michelin's multiple walking and driving tours offer an in-depth, personal experience of the two cities and the near-by Quebec countryside.
• Comprehensive illustrated sections on the 2 cities and their surrounding area: nature, art, architecture and history, written by experts in their fields.
• Sidebars throughout the guide focus on intriguing topics such as Montreal's metro, Native American Pow Wows and the St. Lawrence Seaway.
• Detailed visitor information given for attractions, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website. Michelin area and city maps.
• Includes recommendations for great places to eat/stay for all budgets.
• Michelin Green Guides feature comprehensive, concise travel information for advance trip planning as well as spontaneous decisions during the visit.