Have You Seen My Sock?Twirl
A colorful and amusing simple whodunit! Engaging, rhyming text tells about socks that have mysteriously disappeared: socks of all colors, shapes, and patterns. Just where could they have gone? Readers will squeal with delight when they find out!
* Builds children's cognitive abilities and stimulates creative thinking
* Encourages curiosity
* Helps develop recognition of different colors, patterns, and shapes
* Matching game reaffirms observation skills
Have You Seen My Sock? is an irresistible board book that children will want to read again and again!
• Fun family read-aloud books
• Books for children aged 0 to 3
• Books for toddlers and preschool children
*Simple, fun mystery with cheerfully rendered animals
*Gentle introduction to pattern, color, and shape recognition
*Includes a memory game to reaffirm object identification and observation skills