Italia - The Michelin Guide 2024Michelin
Publication date: 18 Jan 2024
Author: MichelinThe MICHELIN Guide Italy is carefully researched, with objective recommendations to numerous restaurants. Anonymous inspectors use the famed Michelin star rating system to create an extensive selection of great places to eat for all budgets. Recommendations to 1,900 delicious restaurants.
From Starred to highly recommended restaurants traditional or starred restaurants for a special occasion. Awards such as the Bib Gourmand indicative of an affordable and enjoyable meal. Plates identifying restaurants offering a good meal. Covering traditional dishes and starred restaurant menus for every occasion... To make your visit memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Longer more in depth descriptions for two and three star restaurants
* 24 magazine pages on Italian gastronomic news, chefs and trends.
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's restaurants
* Lively description for each entry with pictures, including price indications
(ITALIAN LANGUAGE VERSION)