New England - Michelin Green GuideMichelin
Experience historic, picturesque New England, including dynamic Boston, with Michelin's updated Green Guide. Seasonal delights encompass skiing at Sugar Bush, autumn leaf-peeping, maple sugaring in Vermont woods, and exploring back roads and outlying villages for crafts and farm-fresh produce. Visit Maine's coast by car; discover recommended hotspots for boiled lobster and fried clams; or enjoy a Cape Cod cranberry festival. Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, walking and driving tours, detailed maps, and suggested restaurants and hotels allow travellers to plan their own travel adventure.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions