Wine regions of France - Michelin Green GuideMichelin
The freshly updated Michelin Green Guide Wine Regions of France is ideal for a thematic journey across France's 14 renowned wine regions. Learn all about French wine with background information on wine making, tasting and buying ...whilst exploring the scenic towns, villages and vineyards along the way. Official wine routes are described, as well as Michelin Driving Tours, which highlight special points of interest. Through its star-rating system, well-researched places to stay and eat, colourful maps and suggested activities, the Green Guide helps you explore the best of each French wine region.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions